Sunday, September 6, 2009

Goals for the Future

I've been mulling over what to do with my life the past year. For the first time I'm out on my own and can do anything I want. No parents or roommates to be considerate of. The world is my oyster, for the most part. Money still counts. Which is my problem. If it didn't count, I'd quit my desk job and spend my days volunteering at animal shelters, working at a dog training facility, and taking photographs. But there is almost no hope any of that working out in the short term future. So to keep up my spirits I've devised some goals I wish to accomplish. Personal, professional, etc.

+ Complete 12+ credits a year for college with at least a B average
+ Own a dog of my very own
+ Go a fan convention again like ComicCon. So much fun!
+ Watch all the older episodes of Doctor Who plus specials
+ Write a novel and share it with at least Sarah and my online friends.
+ Try to sell my photography and cards online, for no other reason than to offset the costs of my insane expectations for supplies.
+ Fly to England to visit Rosi (and have her visit me in Portland!)
+ Read every book on Amazon wish list to date
+ Get a Macbook and master Apple to the point in which I can ditch my PC
+ Having $1000 in savings
+ Go on an out of state vacation

I feel that's sufficient for now. I may add more later. It's very cathartic to list what I want to accomplish. I hope I can come to do all this and the ones I add later.

No comments:

Post a Comment