Monday, September 7, 2009

Music Time

Since recently acquiring an iPod I found I have been much more "into" music than I used to be. I've gotten acquainted with Shuffle. Playlists are my friend. Genius and I are practically lovers. I'm enjoying dropping gigs of random things on there and discovering new artists on my morning commute. I figured I would share my Top 5 Songs of the moment, according my iTunes Play Count anyway. If anyone has any artist recommendations, please share!

Top 5 Songs Of the Moment
1. When I Grow Up-Garbage
2. Queen of Pain-Alkaline Trio
3. The Tower-Vienna Teng
4. Nobody-The Wondergirls
5. Another Day-Rent

My taste are so random. I also need to sort the Itunes library and delete all the crap I've tried and have hated.

3 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I feel about my iPod.
    Thank you for following!
    (I love Harry Potter and Doctor Who too! Obviously.)
    And if you follow me on Twitter, (iAmortentia), I fangirl over Suzanne Collins' The Hunger Games and Catching Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following my blog!

    I have yet to try Genius, but I think I'll give it a go soon and spice up my itunes library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailee, I will follow you on Twitter then! I'm wannablessedbe over there.

    Robyn, Genius is awesome. It makes great playlists.

    ReplyDelete