Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 in Review

So 2010 is almost over. Overall, it's been kinda crappy.

I started in January with a Glaucoma scare at the doctor...

Went on to February and had tons of friend drama..

March brought my first Macbook pro and all it's loveliness

But April was full of work angst and but a writing workshop where I discovered I love to write but hate to be told to write...

May was my birthday month and slightly underwhelming due to anxiety issues

And then June was when I filed bankruptcy after two years of being broke and dodging collectors

July was hot and I ate terribly and slept a lot

August was when I really started to lose it at work..

And by September I was crying every day, despite a new iPhone and Kindle

October brought hope as I got a new job

November's training for that new job kept me busy to the point of being sick

And December has kept me sick, but the job compensates for it. I'm happy at work, lonely at home, and sick of being sick.

It's been decided I have Hypoglycemia so I get to start a new diet in 2011. One without white flour or starchy foods or excessive amounts of sugar. So..something completely new. I am excited for my first prosperous year with money in savings and the real possibility of a car on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment